If there is one thing we can all agree on, it’s that air cargo should only be used for the right reasons. Often, there is no better option. But in many cases, the options just are not easily comparable or actionable. As the manager of the world’s most extensive supply chains, we have developed new ways to optimize the use of air cargo to reduce cost and carbon. Give us your air cargo and we’re likely to reduce it. What other global air cargo provider can credibly say that? When it comes to transportation, finding the optimal mix of air, sea-air and ocean is a major factor in reducing overall logistics cost and carbon emissions. However, understanding the trade-offs and managing the risks posed by varying transit times can be challenging.
through our extensive network of hubs, we handle international air shipments of over 110,000 tons annually. Our non-asset based operating style means that we don’t have our own aircrafts; instead we work with a wide range of different airline carriers, getting the best available deal. Due to this operational scale we can plan according to your production schedules in order to improve inventory flow whilst still securing favorable rates. Based on an informed discussion about your business, ensuring that buying, merchandising and logistics talk the same language, we are empowered to advise the right supply chain decision for your needs. Once those decisions are made, up-to-date information and active exception handling reduce the risk of changes in the transport time, while Khawass Logistics’s “one contact” approach reduces the complexity of managing a mix of air, sea-air and ocean for you.
Our airfreight services fall into these categories that fit your transit time needs:
• Moved on the 1st available flight using partner airlines’ dedicated services
• For most major destinations, the airport-to-airport transit time is two days.
• Our cost-effective economy service uses one or more consolidations per week depending on the origin
• For most major destinations, the airport-to-airport transit time is five days on average.
• Short Sea-Air solution, with reduced transit time using our unique hub solution in Malaysia. For most major destinations, the seaport-to-airport transit time is 7-10 days
• Long Sea-Air solution, using our traditional hub in Dubai, Transit time seaport-to-airport is 18-25 days, depending on the origin.
• When time matters, Air Charter is the answer. Unlike commercial airlines, we fly directly from A to B, with no transit stops in route. Specializing in both cargo and passenger air charter, our network of international charter brokers gives you the flexibility you need.